Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Fide Fashion Week: Haute Couture Week (Part 3)


Julien FourniĆ©  


























Well, you know how they say a picture speaks a thousand words? Yeah well, these pictures speak just one: FUN!
The whole show was absolutely SPECTACULAR! There was disco balls and Diana Ross's "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" blasting across the runway. Boy was the atmosphere hot! I broke out of character and starting clapping and bouncing on my seat like an over exciting child while mouthing the lyrics along with the song and squealing each time another model walks on the catwalk. 
In my defense, I wasn't the only one! I managed to snap a blurry photo of Daniel Boey grooving to the beat up there at the control booth. 
As the finale approached and Julien FourniĆ© came RUNNING out (god he's crazy!), I swear I could hear Daniel Boey screaming from all the way across the hall.
I'm not kidding. Really.
Well, this was probably the show I enjoyed the most. It was colourful, young, happy and just fantastic!

















No comments :

Post a Comment